We raise and sell traditional dye plants hardy to Zone 5 on our farm in Hinesburg, including Japanese Indigo (blue), Madder (red), Weld (yellow), and other varieties not typically found in local nurseries. We love growing and using our own colors and want to teach you to do the same, to Learn As You Grow!
Our 2019 plants are for sale now on our website, and at Montpelier Farmer's Market starting in May. For every dollar you spend on plants, we’ll give you the same amount off a workshop held at our Montpelier studio.
How it works:
- Order online now for the best selection of plant variety, quantity and size
- Choose a pick-up location & time. You can visit us at our farm in Hinesburg on weekdays, or on Saturdays at the Capitol City Farmer’s Market in Montpelier starting May 4th.
- We’ll email a discount code that may be used when registering for any workshop.
Vice-versa works too: Register for a workshop, and we’ll email you a discount code for the same amount off our farm-raised dye plants!
We want to keep this simple - $$ for plants = $$ for workshops – with just a few details:
- This offer is good for workshops occurring through September 2019 at our Montpelier studio.
- Workshop spots are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Discounts are issued for, and applied to, the pre-tax purchase amount (“Subtotal”) of your plant or workshop order.
- The purchase amount must meet or exceed the discount being applied; no cash or credit will be issued for leftover amounts.
- Plant varieties, quantities and sizes are limited (hint, shop early!)